Ask the Consultant
2 - 3.5 Hours
Two weeks to return to work / home business - Two weeks to complete the reviews - Three months to get the final results
Removing fat clumping in the arm areas - removing flabby skin
Degrees and types of arm sag
How is brachioplasty can be done?
Partial and complete
The procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia.
The process takes approximately two or three hours, depending on the type of technology used.
- Determine the external form of the effects of the process, and we also define the areas from which liposuction will be extracted.
- After hypnosis, liposuction is carried out from the previously specified areas. Liposuction only may give the desired result, especially in the absence of sagging skin, and if the patient's age does not exceed thirty.
- A stretching of arm sagging is done if there is sagging skin or a large amount of fat.
- Depending on the type of arm sag and the method of operation, it produces scars and scars.
What do you expect during the recovery period after arm lift?
- Depending on the amount of flabs removed and your general health before the operation and your age, you can expect some pain that will go away with painkillers and something from stress to change the amount of fluid.
- There may be some changes in the sensation of the hands and wear off over time,
Arm lift requires a complete rest at home for two weeks, although some patients can lead a normal life within days.
Patients are advised to do some gentle exercises to stimulate blood circulation to reduce recovery time.
It is also taken into account that bathing and medical visits to the wound and removing the tubercle are done during the first two weeks after the operation.
- During the first three months, the corset is worn continuously.
- The patient can exercise or swim after two months of operation.