Ask the Consultant
0.5 - 2 Hours
Local for Non-surgical
General for Surgical
one week to practice normal daily activity - 10 days to return to work - 6 months up to a year to final results
Temporary for Non-surgical
Permanent for Surgical
Reduction, Augmentation , Saddling, Functional, correct deviated septum, correct deviated nose
How can you define the aesthetic measures of your nose?
Rhinoplasty without surgery
With Injections and Threads and some call them "laser rhinoplasty"
With local anesthesia, within half an hour
- By injection to weaken muscles - Bot ox
- Or injection to fill in the gaps and harmony the nose - with filler
- Or with threads that are used for face lifting
You can go about your normal life within an hour after the procedure and the cost is much lower than with surgeries.
But the results are temporary and will continue for periods varying between six months to a year, depending on the type of technology used. It can then be returned to keep the results.
Suitable for some cases, such as reducing the width of the nose, raising the rabbit, and coordinating prominent bones. It can also be used to mask some minor effects of past operations.
Rhinoplasty with surgery
Rhinoplasty is performed under general anesthesia (sometimes with local sedative). And it takes about one and a half to two hours
Through the skin between the nostrils and inside the tip of the nose the skin is separated and through this wound it is done
- Reshaping nose bone and cartilages according to gender, using permanent stitches
- Or eradicate parts of cartilage to minimize nasal cartilages
- Or use cartilage grafts to enlarge the cartilage of the nose
- Or straightening the bones, and the nasal hump may also be removed.
- Deviations of the nasal septum can also be fixed.
- In some cases, you may need to change the shape of the chin up or down to get harmony between facial features.
- For a saddle nose, a cartilage patch or material made of medical fibers is placed to fill the deficiency between the skin and the bone.
Then install a nasal splint and pack the nose from the inside.
What do you expect during the recovery period after rhinoplasty?
You can leave the hospital and go home two hours after the operation
You can practice your daily life the day after the operation even if the presence of the pillar may hinder you from practicing your work for a week
After surgery, the filling of the nose is removed within two days after the operation, and you will breathe through your mouth
Some swelling will occur, but it usually goes away within a week of the procedure
You can reduce swelling by sleeping in a half-seated position and making cold packs
Removal of the external support during the first week after the operation
The end result appears when the skin heals with bone and cartilage, which is what happens within six months to a year after rhinoplasty